Trial Class Procedure
The time is configured based on your device. This is from is for direct students only. You cannot book more than one trial class per email address. If you need assistance. Please contact us.
AGENCIES – Please use the Partners’ Portal to register your students.
How it Works?
Student’s Name – Provide the passport name as it will show to the record including the invoice.
Nationality – Nationality, and country are totally different. If you are from China, then your nationality is Chinese. If you are from Japan, you are Japanese.
Birthdate and Gender: This is for us to know the age of the student. Not all teachers can teach young learners. If the student is not comfortable discussing their age, just write 18 to tell that person is an adult. We also need to know the gender for data analytic purposes.
- Before submitting, please ensure the information is accurate.
- After we received and verified the information, we will send an email containing the information you provided.
- We will send the trial confirmation up to 24 hours before the class.
- Another email will be sent to remind the agent or students.
- The teacher will do the report and will be sent within one to two business days after the trial class has been made.
- For cancellation, you can reply to the email.
- To know more about the procedure go to Trial Class documentation. Click here.
- To check CIP Online Special click here.
- After you register do not forget to install Zoom Software. You can find it by going to our Tools and Support page.
- You can also visit our Online Library to read blogs from our teachers and lessons while you are waiting.
- To know our current status, please check our Status Report to know if your teacher is absent or having a problem.