What is Online Trial Class?
CIP Online English Learning is offering 1 (one) trial class for students to familiarize themselves on how to study in an online environment, and this is also a way for us to assess the student’s English level.
– 25-Minute-Class with Filipino or Native Teachers.
– Filipino Teachers (Free) / Native Teachers (USD 6.00)
No same-day registration
No trial classes will be made during Philippine Holidays
For Native Trial Classes – No Refund, if decided to cancel.
After the trial class, CIP Online English Learning Representative will send the report within 24-48 hours after the class has been made.
Students or agencies will be given 24 ~ 48 hours to decide in order to keep the schedule, after that the timeslot is open for other students.
Online Trial Class - Assessment
During our Online Trial Class, we also assess the student using,
- Speaking (Tell about family, friends and themselves)
Trial Class Procedure
You cannot book more than one trial class per email address. If you need assistance. Please contact us.
Student’s Name – Provide the passport name as it will show to the record including the invoice.
Nationality – Nationality, and country are totally different. If you are from China, then your nationality is Chinese. If you are from Japan, you are Japanese.
Birthdate and Gender: This is for us to know the age of the student. Not all teachers can teach young learners. If the student is not comfortable discussing their age, just write 18 to tell that person is an adult. We also need to know the gender for data analytic purposes.
- Before submitting, please ensure the information is accurate.
- After we received and verified the information, we will send an email containing the information you provided.
- We will send the trial confirmation up to 24 hours before the class.
- Another email will be sent to remind the agent or students.
- The teacher will do the report and will be sent within one to two business days after the trial class has been made.
- For cancellation, you can reply to the email.