CIP Online Registration – How to Use it?
This tool is open for teachers, CIP Management, and partners.
Before submitting make sure that the schedule is available based on MYOS.
- Agency – Write the name of the company you represent. If you are CIP Staff, teachers, or manager, write CIP.
- Student Name – Encode the name of the student’s passport name. Do not use nicknames. This name will be used in MYOS and the invoice.
Nationality – For this, kindly use the proper adjective form. Do not write, Korea as it is the country and not nationality, therefore, write Korean.
- Age / Gender – we need to know what age and gender of our students in order to know our demographics and our students better.
- We set a default number of classes.
- If you have more, you can put it on the Notes and provide the exact number of lessons per month.
- Write the name of the teacher properly.
- Indicate the time to avoid the problem with MYOS.
- For the email address, we send the details there.
- If partners, prefer to put their email address, you need to forward all the emails from us to them.
- For all other information, it can be placed on the Note to CIP section.
Go back to Portal
In order to process the request quickly please put all the information here. As there are many request, we could prioritize the first entry