Children have innate-language learning strategies when they are learning their native language; which is an advantage when they start learning a foreign language while they are young. Their imitation skill is at its peak and they have fewer inhibitions.
This is a 25-minute class that is activity-centered. Learners are engaged in lessons delivered through reading, playing, naming pictures, storytelling, and singing. We make stress-free learning while exposing them to the target language.
- Course Length: 4 to 24 weeks
- Start Date: Every Monday
- Required Level: Pre-Beginner
- Required Age: 5 to 11 years old
- Unit of Study: 25 / 50 minutes
- Teacher : Filipino / Native
- Teaching Tool: One on One video class through Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Progress Report: After 20 sessions
- Textbook: Will be selected after the level test
- Build students’ ability to perform important basic functions and use essential structures of English.
- Familiarize common expressions in English.
- Respond appropriately to questions