IELTS Speaking Guarantee is an Intensive Speaking Program to achieve or even exceed the guaranteed band score. It is a 12-week program with 2-hour classes daily from Monday – Friday. The lessons are equally divided into the 3 parts of the test; which cover effective speaking strategies, grammar and vocabulary exercises, and practice tests to help you prepare thoroughly for the exam.
|Admission Requirement||Band Score to Achieve||Benefit|
IELTS Speaking 4.0 or equivalent
IELTS Speaking Guarantee 6.0
If the guaranteed score is not obtained after 12 weeks, there shall be an extension of 8 weeks of training for free.
- Course Length: 12 weeks
- Start Date: Every Monday
- Required Level: Intermediate or IELTS 4.0 band score
- Required Age: 15 and above
- Unit of Study: 50 minutes
- Teacher : Filipino / Native
- Teaching Tool: One on One video class through Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Mock Test: Saturdays
- Progress Report: After 20 sessions
- Textbook: Will be selected after the level test
IELTS SPEAKING GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
- A Level Test provided by CIP English On must be taken prior to admission.
- After 12 weeks, an examination shall be taken at an institution conducting a non-official IELTS SPEAKING TEST by a former IELTS examiner.
- If the guaranteed band score is not achieved after the examination, an 8-week extension training shall be given for FREE.
- The non-official IELTS SPEAKING TEST fees shall be paid by CIP ENGLISH ON up to 2 takes.
- Students are only allowed 2 absences (2 hours). Failure to follow the two-absence rule would result in the cancellation of the above-mentioned benefits.
- Students must perform their responsibilities as students such as: take tests, do and submit homework and participate in-class activities. Failure to do the following would result to forfeiture of the above-mentioned benefits.
- Should the student’s practice test result shows no improvement or is decreasing for 3 consecutive Saturdays, the above-mentioned provision shall be canceled.
- Classes would still continue despite the forfeiture of the benefits. Students are still given one free IELTS Speaking Test but not the 8 week extension in case the guaranteed score is not achieved.