Zoom Installation using iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Tap on the Apple App Store icon on your iOS device to open.
- Tap on Search at the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter Zoom in the search text box.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the available app choices, and then tap on the GET button.
- The install process will start.
- Tap Open.
- An icon of Zoom should also appear on your Home screen.
Zoom (iOS) Join Using the Meeting ID
- Each meeting has a unique 9-, 10-, or 11-digit identifier called a Meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting.
- Record your Meeting ID, located in your Trial Class Confirmation, Registration Confirmation, or on your Invoice.
- Open the Zoom app, and then tap Join a Meeting.
- In the Join a Meeting screen, enter your Meeting ID and then tap Join.
- In the next window, tap Call using the Internet Audio to use the device’s audio.
- Press Allow to send notification and allow camera access.
On an iPhone, the host controls will appear at the bottom of your screen, except for the End Meeting. On an iPad, they will appear at the top of your screen.
- Mute/Unmute: Mute or unmute your microphone.
- Start/Stop Video: Start or stop your own video.
- Share Content: Start sharing your screen or a file.
- Participants: View the participant’s list and manage participants.
- More: There are additional settings available under More.
See the official Zoom Attendee control guide for a comprehensive list and description of controls.
Check our Tools and Support for more details.
Ian Tanpiuco started as a computer technician fixing computers. Driven to succeed in life, he worked in a BPO for five years. With all the knowledge in BPO, he decided to work as an English teacher. He is currently an online ESL teacher, web designer, and tech support. On this page, you will see some of his blogs, projects, and some work for display. You can also follow him on different social media platforms.