Record Zoom Classes
Record Zoom: Student’s Side
Notes: This works using Zoom on your desktop computer or laptop. Devices such as tablet or phone require 3rd party software, kindly check any recording app on your phone’s app marketplace.
- If you click Record without the teacher giving you access, you will get a message “Please request recording permission from the meeting host.”
- Thus, once you enter the class, ask your teacher to give you permission to record the class. The teacher will enable the recording option from her end.
- You will see a message on the upper-right-hand part of your screen stating “Host allows you to record this meeting.”
- After the class, you will see that the video will convert to an mp4 format.
- Kindly save the video file in a secure location.
- Rename the video file for easy access.
- Chat messages will also be recorded.
- Under Manage Participant, the teacher will see the list of students.
- By clicking More on a particular student, the teacher can select Allow Record.
- Once the student clicks the record button from their end, you will see a recording icon next to the name of the student informing that the student is recording the classes.
- After ending the class, the class video will be converted into mp4 format, then it can be uploaded on Synology for training and quality checking.