Record Zoom Classes
CIP English On save recordings for training and quality purposes. Partners and students can request a copy. We delete videos after 90 days of the class so please make sure to record your classes and save them on a secure drive or location.
Record Zoom Classes: Students’ Side
Notes: This ONLY works using Zoom on your desktop computer or laptop. Devices such as tablets or phones require 3rd party software, kindly check any recording app on your phone’s app marketplace.
- If you click Record without the teacher giving you access, you will get a message “Please request recording permission from the meeting host.”
- Thus, once you enter the class, ask your teacher to give you permission to record the class. The teacher will enable the recording option from her end.
- You will see a message on the upper-right-hand part of your screen stating “Host allows you to record this meeting.”
- After the class, you will see that the video will convert to an mp4 format.
- Kindly save the video file in a secure location.
- Rename the video file for easy access.
- Chat messages will also be recorded .ing.
Record Zoom Classes: Teachers’ Side
- Under Manage Participant, the teacher will see the list of students.
- By clicking More on a particular student, the teacher can select Allow to Record Local Files.
- Once the student clicks the record button from their end, you will see a recording icon next to the name of the student informing that the student is recording the classes.
- After ending the class, the class video will be converted into mp4 format, then it can be uploaded on Synology for training and quality checking.