End of Class Report
- Enable us to count the number of classes each student has made.
- Create a lot of makeup classes so parents and agencies could see it.
- This will also serve as a log for payroll.
Selection of what kind of class did you do.
- Regular class means classes that you do and it was on your schedule on MYOS.
- Sub-Classes, if someone is absent and it was really required to do immediate sub, then sub teacher should select this.
- Makeup Class, if the teacher is absent and requires to do makeup, then teacher needs to choose this.
- Enter what time and date the class have been made.
- Teacher’s Name.
- The names of the teachers for CIP Online 1 are already listed.
- Make sure that the name on the schedule is how you write it here to make sure it will be counted properly.
Number of Sessions
- If a student has 25 minutes class, then put “25” if its 50 minutes then “50”.
- If the student is absent then put “-25” or “-50”.
Select the Status
- If the teacher needs to be absent, he or she needs to still do the end-of-class report as soon as he or she gets back to the office.
Feedback / Correction / Schedule *
- Provide constructive feedback, avoid using motivation as students cannot see it. Better provide words or grammar, the student is having a problem.
- If the student is absent, then put NA.
- If the teacher is absent, use this form to enter the makeup scheduled agreed upon.
Book / Page / Lesson *
- The teacher or sub teacher can use it to see what book and what page the student is in.
Go back to the portal