CIP Online was established back in 2017 with the goal of helping students to improve their English before or after studying at CIP. It provides various courses to help students continue or start their English language learning, from young learners to adults.
Many existing online English programs tend to focus on speaking only, but CIP Online has another type of course which is general skills. Through this, speaking is improved by using other skills, such as vocabulary and grammar, as well. This will make students feel like they are having a class in the Philippines, even though students are in their own country and house. CIP already has 12 years’ experience in English education for offline students. Combining our highly-developed offline curriculum and know-how with our online experience and resources, we are setting an exciting new trend in the field of online teaching for students who enroll for CIP online courses.
Korea and Japan
09:00 am to 11:30 pm
China / Mongolia
08:00 am to 10:30 pm
Vietnam / Thailand
07:00 am to 09:30 pm
CIP Training : 80 Hours
TESOL Certification : 120 Hours
Teaching Experience : + 12 Months
Expert Academic Head
Highly Qualified Teachers
Session Based Lesson (1:1 - Filipino or Native)
Session based lesson is good for busy students who wants to practice their English in a particular time or days in a week. This is good for students who can only study at night or flexible schedule.
- Class starts immediately upon registration.
- Classes can start morning, afternoon or night.
- Available from Mondays to Fridays
Weekend classes are subject to availability of the teachers.
- Classes during holidays are available upon teacher’s availability.
- Flexible schedule
- IELTS / TOEIC / TOEFL – particular skills e.g. Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
Combination Lessons (1:1/GC - Filipino or/and Native)
This online-class format is good for students who has sufficient time in the morning or afternoon. Lesson type and good for continuous lessons and meeting new people on group class .
- Combination program starts every Monday.
- Available from Mondays to Fridays.
- Classes starts morning until afternoon 08:30AM to 04:00PM +8 GMT.
- Students can choose combination and take any course (General English, Power Speaking, IELTS, TOEIC, Business English, YLE).
- Business Course is not available for Combination F
- YLE course should convert Group Class to 1-on-1(Native or Filipino) class.
- Group Class subjects are Listening and Speaking.
- 1 on 1 Class : 50 min, Group Class : 40 min
- Classes not available during major holidays.
- IELTS / TOEIC – Complete Course
Start studying in our online course and start building your English skills. We make sure every class is easily understood, and that all students reach the same level of expertise they needed.